Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nutrition Tip


Had to post this awesome lunch I made myself!  I know....  should have taken the picture before I started eating it, but I didn't think of it...  Anyway, Patti was telling me about the PBnS Sandwiches she used to eat (peanut butter and spinach, yes, spinach)!  I'll have to try that someday... but I did take her lead and toasted a couple of pieces of ezekiel bread, spread on some nut cheese I got from the Happy Healthy Human, and packed on some spinach and alfalfa sprouts...  yummmmmmmy!  I was really surprised at how good it was!  Filling and guilt free!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! When I went to the Happy Healthy Human website to get the link, I saw that our picture is on their website!! Check it out!!! Too cool... that picture was taken, wow almost a year ago, and was the day we all bought our wheatgrass juicers!

    ReplyDelete